Look how we take your children and sacrifice them and there’s nothing you can do. If you lift a finger, we will destroy every last one of you.
A vampire lives in a constant state of desire and disgust. His nature often revolts him, but he doesn’t have the will to deny his indulgences. There’s the killing, but there’s also the pleasure, the sensuality, the lust. The sheer ecstasy of it all.
It’s human nature to stretch, to go, to see, to understand. Exploration is not a choice, really; it’s an imperative.
He couldn’t know that at this very moment, people meeting in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices: “To Harry Potter - the boy who lived!”
There will always be those who mean to do us harm. To stop them, we risk awakening the same evil within ourselves. Our first instinct is to seek revenge when those we love are taken from us. But that’s not who we are.
There’s no such thing as magic!
Nothing’s yours when you invite a teenager into your home.
embalmed and crippled (listen)
in my head, the heart and the brain are taking turns throwing punches and blows to solve the age old question of who is really in charge. i can feel my blood pounding out the war rhythm like a little drummer boy with no place on the battle field.
(001) annihilation — a perfect circle
(002) utopia — cristobal tapia de veer
(003) black sun — dead can dance
(004) army of me (sucker punch remix) — björk
(005) we want war — these new puritans
(006) the beginning is the end is the beginning — smashing pumpkins
(007) sun in your eyes — grizzly bear
(008) how low — josé gonzález
(009) my body is a cage — peter gabriel
(010) in the house, in a heartbeat — john murphy
I’m not formed by things that are of myself alone.
Write it all down. Just the truth. No rhymes, no embellishments, no adjectives. And then leave us be.